An affirmation a day can keep negativity away. Start each day with a “Can Do Attitude”!
1. I CAN DO ALL THINGS BECAUSE OF HIS STRENGTH:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13
2. I CAN RUN WITH ENDURANCE BECAUSE GOD MAKES ME STAND ON HIGH PLACES.
The LORD GOD is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me walk upon
high places. Habakkuk 3:19
3. I CAN SLEEP IN PEACE BECAUSE MY GOD WILL WATCH OVER ME AND MY LOVED ONES.
I will both lie me down in peace, and sleep: for You alone, Lord, makes me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8
4. I CAN WALK THROUGH THE DARKEST VALLEY BECAUSE GOD PROMISES TO NEVER LEAVE ME
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Psalm 23 :4
5. I CAN REJOICE BECAUSE THE LORD HAS DEALT BOUNTIFULLY WITH ME.
For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling. Psalm 116:8
6. I CAN FORGET MY PAINFUL PAST BECAUSE THE LORD PROMISES TO DO A NEW THING IN MY
Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing:
now it shall spring forth: shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the
desert. Isaiah 43:18-19
7. I CAN HIDE IN THE CLEFT OF THE ROCK BECAUSE GOD WILL FIGHT MY BATTLES FOR ME.
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide
me: he shall set me up upon a rock. Psalm 27:5